Monthly Parking Policies & Procedures
- Monthly parking key cards should be acquired and paid for on or prior to the 1st day of the month for which they
are valid. If payment is not made by the 5th business day of the month, the key card will be returned to the main
office. The Operator reserves the right to revoke the monthly parking privilege, shut off key card access and
transfer the privilege to the next person on the waiting list.
- The parking fee calendar month is stated on your application for contract parking. Fees are not pro-rated. A
$15.00 activation fee is required on all key cards. Lost, stolen or damaged key cards are replaced for $15.00. NO
REFUNDS OF MONTHLY FEES, WHOLE OR IN PART, WILL BE MADE AT ANY TIME.
- Parking rates are subject to change by Operator with advance notice. These policies and procedures are subject to
change by Operator without notice.
- Persons using the facility must park within one space as designated by the parking lines. Violators will be issued a
violation ticket or have their monthly privilege revoked at the discretion of the Operator. No vehicle is allowed to
block entrances, exits, fire lanes, and other parked vehicles. Violators will be ticketed.
- All persons shall observe all posted rules, regulations and signs of the facility and directions of the Operator.
Violations of these and other terms and conditions herein may result in loss of privileges at the discretion of the
- To cancel your contract for monthly, parking, a 30-day notice must be faxed, emailed or mailed to the office.
Telephone notification of cancellation will not be accepted. IF NO WRITTEN CANCELLATION IS
RECEIVED, YOU WILL REMAIN RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING YOUR MONTHLY BALANCE.
- To insure proper billing, all changes of address must be received at the office 30 days prior to effective date.
- This contract is a personal license to the holder of a key card to enable that person to park the designated vehicle
at this facility at the holder's sole risk. Only a license is granted hereby and no bailment is created with respect to
any vehicle, including its contents, on the premises of the facility.
- The Owner and Operator are not responsible for any loss by fire, theft, collision or any other cause to any vehicle
or part thereof or the contents of any vehicle.
WARNING: VEHICLES SHOULD BE LOCKED AT ALL TIMES AND THE CONTENTS THEREOF
SECURED IN THE TRUNK OR OTHER LOCKED STORAGE AREA OF THE VEHICLE.