1. Payment is due by the 1st of the month. Any outstanding accounts on the FIRST day of the month will be locked out until payment is made. The Bureau of Parking reserves the right to suspend or cancel the monthly agreement at any time if customer is in breach of terms and conditions herein. The Bureau of Parking also reserves the right to charge the daily rate for breach of terms.
2. Forms of payment currently accepted: Online payments both recurring (preferred) and one-time can be made by logging into your MyParkingSoft Customer Portal or IN-STATE CHECK or MONEY ORDER (no cash accepted). Check or Money Order payments require additional processing time. Please be sure check payments are received in advance of your due date to allow for processing and payment posting. Payments not posted before the 1st of the month will result in gate pass to be denied at garage entrance and you will have to pay the hourly/daily rate should this occur. Parking reserves the right to decline acceptance of a check if two or more returned checks have been received from any customer. To insure proper credit of payment, please notify this office of any changes of address, phone number, etc., as soon as possible. Please make all checks payable to the City of Rochester Bureau of Parking.
3. If your monthly tag is lost or stolen, a new monthly tag will be issued for an additional charge at the current rate. The monthly tag must be used to enter and exit the garage, and only in that order. If the monthly tag is used improperly, your account will be flagged. Your monthly tag may be revoked for improper use at the City’s discretion. Monthly tags are non-transferable.
4. Cancellation of your monthly parking agreement must be submitted in writing, by mail, e-mail, or fax, and sent to the Bureau of Parking at least ten (10) business days prior to effective calendar month or you will be responsible for all applicable payments. You can e-mail your deactivation request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Monthly Parking Permits are issued on a calendar month basis. NO REFUNDS, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, SHALL BE ISSUED AT ANY TIME. Parking rates may be subject to change, and such change shall be posted in full view at the location 30 days prior. The Bureau of Parking is not obligated to individually notify customers of rate changes.
6. Parking is permitted only in those spaces that are not designated as reserved unless you have paid for a reserved space. If you park in a reserved space not your own, you may be issued a parking ticket. Repeated occurrences may result in loss of monthly parking privileges.
7. Transfer of a monthly tag to another vehicle is permitted. However, transfer of a monthly tag to another person is prohibited. Violation of this policy may result in loss of monthly parking privileges.
8. Monthly tags are only valid for the location for which they are designated. If a tag is used to admit more than one vehicle at a time to the parking facility, or if any misuse is determined, that tag may be deemed invalid. 9. Parking patrons must park within one space as designated by the yellow lines. Vehicles are not permitted to block entrances, exits, fire lanes or other parked cars. Violators may be issued a violation notice. Repeated occurrences may result in loss of monthly parking privileges.
10. This Agreement is for the licensed use of a parking space and the Bureau of Parking is not responsible for any loss or damage to the vehicle caused by fire, theft, collision or any other cause to or damage to the vehicle or its contents.
11. WARNING: VEHICLES SHOULD BE LOCKED, WHEN APPLICABLE, AND THE CONTENTS THEREOF SECURED IN THE TRUNK OR OTHER LOCKED STORAGE AREA OF THE VEHICLE.